Saturday, September 27, 2008

Audrey's Birthday

Audrey turns 2 tomorrow.


It's bittersweet since Mom is gone. 1/3 of her life has happened without my mom around. I'm feeling sad about it today. Life has gone on and I don't really want it to. It would have been nice to have her around today to see Audrey playing, talking and enjoying life. It would have been fun to see her open a gift that Mom had spent time looking for and specifically picked for her.


I know as Audrey's mom I'm supposed to think she's pretty, but I really think I would think she was gorgeous even if I wasn't her mom. Look at this beauty:



















2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Audrey!! You are a beautiful little lady!

Anonymous said...

Audrey is almost as beautiful as her grandmother (or grandmothers) she is a wonderful gift.