Monday, February 4, 2008

Calling home about things for which I'm thankful

Things I'm thankful for:
  • Audrey slept all night in her own bed last night. She lost her pacifier about 5 times, but she went back to sleep on her own each time we gave it back to her.
  • Candy was able to watch Ethan and Audrey while I was at the orthodontist office this morning.
  • Vivian came and played with Ethan and Audrey and she cleaned my kitchen while the kids and I napped. She even took Ethan to the potty after he called out, "Bibian (Vivian), I need to go potty". He hollered for her to come play with him when he should have been napping, but he eventually settled down and had a good nap.
  • The roads were dry when I went to pick up Nathan tonight.
  • Ethan and Audrey both sat on my lap at the same time today and Ethan put his arm around Audrey. It was really sweet.
  • A friend from church called and offered to help me out.
  • Nathan made supper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's like I've been reacquainted with the Amy I've known since we were 12. The writing and music has always been healing to your broken heart and through it, those who love you get a glimpse into your soul. I am sad that you have to suffer through such a loss. I can imagine that it may feel completely isolating. Please know that I am here for you. I will be praying for the health of your bodies as well as the healing of your hearts.