Monday, February 25, 2008

More?

After posting last night, I went downstairs and told Nathan exactly how I felt about Audrey being sick. Then I went back upstairs and played around on the computer a little more. At about 10:00, Nathan told me that he had set up a bed for me downstairs so that I could sleep without having to worry about the kids. It was really sweet of him. Unfortunately for him, both kids woke up at about the same time- 5:00am. Just as he was trying to settle Audrey, Ethan hollered for him. My husband takes very good care of me.

The kids did alright today. Audrey is still not feeling great. I spend most of my day wiping the kid's noses. I just don't feel motivated to do any great "mom" things. I just want to go in my room, crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head.

Dad just called with news the my mom's sister, Kathy, is in the hospital. Kathy almost died of e.coli poisoning last fall. She is experiencing some of the same symptoms again. Please pray for healing for her. If you know my family, please note that my grandmother has not been told yet. I think they want to wait and see how things go with her treatment. I don't know if Grandma can take anymore news like this. My grandfather passed away in August, Kathy almost died a few months later, and my mom passed away a month ago. That's a lot to deal with for one person. It seems like we can't catch a break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your husband rocks. Did you sleep well?

I'm still praying for ya! How's Audrey today?